Jupiter Fund Mgmt appoints Karl Sternberg as director
Mr. Sternberg will be appointed as a member of the Audit and Risk Committee. He brings some 30 years' experience in the investment industry to Jupiter, gained through both executive and non-executive roles.
Mr. Sternberg was a founding partner of institutional asset manager Oxford Investment Partners, which was bought by Towers Watson in 2013, and prior to that, held a number of positions at Morgan Grenfell/Deutsche Asset Management between 1992 and 2004 including Chief Investment Officer for London, Australia, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
Mr. Sternberg is currently Chairman of JP Morgan Income & Growth Investment Trust plc, Senior Independent Director of Alliance Trust plc, a Non-Executive Director of Herald Investment Trust plc, The Monks Investment Trust plc, Clipstone Logistics Reit plc and Lowland Investment Company plc.
From 2010 to 2015 Mr. Sternberg was a Non-Executive Director of Friends Life Group plc where he was a member of the Audit Committee and chairman of the Investment Oversight Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST