Jupiter Fund Management director Jon Little to step down
From 2000 until 2010, Mr. Little was Vice Chairman of BNY Mellon Asset Management and, as part of that role, he held a number of positions including Chairman of Drefus - one of the U.S.’s oldest mutual fund companies - and Chairman of Insight Investments.
Mr. Little was also a Director of other asset managers in the group, including Newton, Walter Scott, Alcentra and Pareto Partners.
From 1997-2000, he was at JP Morgan Investment Management, where he was Vice President and Head of Distribution responsible for International Funds.
From 1991-1997 Mr. Little was at Fidelity Investments, latterly as the Director of UK Business Development.
He is a partner at Northill Capital, a private investment business backed by one of Europe’s wealthiest families. He is also a Director of Alpha Strategic PLC. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST