Jupiter Fund Management director Jon Little to step down
From 2000 until 2010, Mr. Little was Vice Chairman of BNY Mellon Asset Management and, as part of that role, he held a number of positions including Chairman of Drefus - one of the U.S.’s oldest mutual fund companies - and Chairman of Insight Investments.
Mr. Little was also a Director of other asset managers in the group, including Newton, Walter Scott, Alcentra and Pareto Partners.
From 1997-2000, he was at JP Morgan Investment Management, where he was Vice President and Head of Distribution responsible for International Funds.
From 1991-1997 Mr. Little was at Fidelity Investments, latterly as the Director of UK Business Development.
He is a partner at Northill Capital, a private investment business backed by one of Europe’s wealthiest families. He is also a Director of Alpha Strategic PLC. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST