Juno Therapeutics appoints Rupert Vessey to board
Before joining Celgene in January 2015, Dr. Vessey was Senior Vice President of Early Development and Discovery Sciences at Merck and had numerous roles of increasing responsibility at GlaxoSmithKline.
Dr. Vessey graduated from Oxford University with degrees in Physiological Sciences (MA), Clinical Medicine (BM BCh), and Molecular Immunology (DPhil).
He is an elected Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Timberland Bancorp appoints James A. Davis to board
- HomeStreet appoints Mark R. Ruh as interim CFO
- Avalara appoints Tony Susak as general manager
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
- Expedia appoints Chelsea Clinton to board
More inside POST