Juniper Networks appoints Kevin Hutchins as SVP
Mr. Hutchins has been responsible for strategy and business development and has been instrumental in defining and enabling Juniper's corporate strategy through organic and inorganic growth.
He now assumes responsibility for Product Line Management.
Mr. Hutchins is a six plus year veteran of Juniper Networks and prior to Juniper, he held leadership roles in strategy, corporate development and general management at IBM and Lockheed Martin. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
More inside POST