Juniper Networks appoints Kevin Hutchins as SVP
Mr. Hutchins has been responsible for strategy and business development and has been instrumental in defining and enabling Juniper's corporate strategy through organic and inorganic growth.
He now assumes responsibility for Product Line Management.
Mr. Hutchins is a six plus year veteran of Juniper Networks and prior to Juniper, he held leadership roles in strategy, corporate development and general management at IBM and Lockheed Martin. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST