Jumeirah Group appoints group chief development officer
Mr. Syed brings over 25 years of development expansion experience across diverse hospitality sectors, including hotels and branded real estate, in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Mr. Syed joins Jumeirah Group from Trump Hotels where he was Regional Vice President of development and acquisitions.
He previously held senior positions in development and operations at Wyndham in London and Dubai, and Taj Hotels in India.
Mr. Syed is a graduate of the Institute of Hotel Management in Bangalore and holds an Advanced Certification in Real Estate and Hotel Investments from Cornell University, New York.
He has lived and worked in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Arab Emirates
- Lamprell appoints Nicholas Garrett as director
- Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana names new director of sales
- GAC announces new management appointments
- Etihad CEO James Hogan to step down
- Yaming appoints new GM for Middle East and North Africa
More inside POST
Suppliers will pay fine to Wal-Mart if they are late. Or early. Or not packed properly. Or... Companies