JPMorgan Chase elects Todd A. Combs to board of directors
Mr. Combs was named a director of the company’s JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and Chase Bank USA, N.A. subsidiaries.
Mr. Combs is an Investment Officer at Berkshire Hathaway Inc., having joined the company in 2010.
Prior to that, he was Chief Executive Officer and Managing Member of Castle Point Capital, an investment partnership he founded in 2005.
Earlier in his career, he was an analyst for Florida’s state financial regulator, and he analyzed risks for insurer Progressive Corp.
Mr. Combs' appointment to a Board Committee will be announced when determined. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST