JPMorgan Asian appoints James Strachan as chairman
Mr. Strachan joined the Company's Board in 2009.
He has been Chairman of the Audit Commission, a Member of the Court of Directors of the Bank of England and a Non-Executive Director of Legal and General, Care UK, Sarasin and Partners, Towergate Insurance, Welsh Water, the Financial Services Authority and Ofgem.
Mr. Strachan was Senior Visiting Fellow at the London School of Economics in risk and regulation.
Previously he was an Executive Board Member of Merrill Lynch International.
The company also announced the appointment of Peter Moon as a non-executive Director.
Mr. Moon was chief investment officer of the Universities Superannuation Scheme.
He is a current chairman of The Scottish American Investment Company plc and Bell Potter (UK) Limited and is a director of First Property plc and Gresham House plc.
Mr. Moon is a former director of MBNA Europe and a former Member of the National Association of Pension Funds Investment Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Port of Los Angeles breaks records Companies