JPMorgan American names Nadia Manzoor as director
Ms. Manzoor commenced her career as a corporate lawyer at Slaughter & May in 2009. During this time she worked in London, Hong Kong and also spent six months seconded to a FTSE-100 client.
In April 2014, she joined S.W. Mitchell Capital, a specialist European equities investment management house, where she is a Partner, Head of Business Development and General Counsel to the firm.
Ms. Manzoor is a scholar of Downing College, Cambridge University (where she read Law). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
- Sage Group appoints Cath Keers as director
- Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
More inside POST