JPMorgan American names Nadia Manzoor as director
Ms. Manzoor commenced her career as a corporate lawyer at Slaughter & May in 2009. During this time she worked in London, Hong Kong and also spent six months seconded to a FTSE-100 client.
In April 2014, she joined S.W. Mitchell Capital, a specialist European equities investment management house, where she is a Partner, Head of Business Development and General Counsel to the firm.
Ms. Manzoor is a scholar of Downing College, Cambridge University (where she read Law). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership