JPEL Private Equity appoints chairman
Mr. Hurst was co-founder, Director and CIO of a French regulated asset management company, Albion Asset Management, from 2005 - 2009.
He is an experienced multi-jurisdictional director including roles at an AIM-listed fund and numerous offshore and UCITS hedge funds.
In addition to advising companies on launching both offshore and onshore investment funds Mr. Hurst currently has non-executive directorships at ARC Capital Holdings Ltd and the Charity & Investment Merger Arbitrage Fund.
Mr. Hurst holds an MBA in Finance from Cass Business School in London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST