JPEL Private Equity appoints chairman
Mr. Hurst was co-founder, Director and CIO of a French regulated asset management company, Albion Asset Management, from 2005 - 2009.
He is an experienced multi-jurisdictional director including roles at an AIM-listed fund and numerous offshore and UCITS hedge funds.
In addition to advising companies on launching both offshore and onshore investment funds Mr. Hurst currently has non-executive directorships at ARC Capital Holdings Ltd and the Charity & Investment Merger Arbitrage Fund.
Mr. Hurst holds an MBA in Finance from Cass Business School in London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership