JPEL Private Equity appoints chairman
Mr. Hurst was co-founder, Director and CIO of a French regulated asset management company, Albion Asset Management, from 2005 - 2009.
He is an experienced multi-jurisdictional director including roles at an AIM-listed fund and numerous offshore and UCITS hedge funds.
In addition to advising companies on launching both offshore and onshore investment funds Mr. Hurst currently has non-executive directorships at ARC Capital Holdings Ltd and the Charity & Investment Merger Arbitrage Fund.
Mr. Hurst holds an MBA in Finance from Cass Business School in London. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership