Dr. Riff is an emergency medicine physician by training. He was most recently the senior vice president of prevention and well-being at Optum, the service arm of United Healthcare.
Prior to that, Dr. Riff served as medical director at Target, where he ran the health plan for Target team members and provided medical oversight to their clinics and pharmacies.
He completed his M.D. and M.B.A. at Tufts University in conjunction with Brandeis University in Boston, Mass. After medical school he completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at Johns Hopkins Hospital. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Eyevensys appoints Ronald R. Buggage as chief medical officer
- Schneider Electric appoints new vice president
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
More inside POST