Joseph Rupp to retire as Olin chairman, CEO elected to succeed
Mr. Rupp served as Chairman since May 2016, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer from 2015-2016, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer from 2005-2014, and President and Chief Executive Officer from 2002-2005.
Olin President and Chief Executive Officer John E. Fischer will become Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer effective the same day.
Mr. Fischer has served as President and Chief Executive Officer since May 2016 and President and Chief Operating Officer since 2014.
He was Olin's Chief Financial Officer from 2005-2014. During his 32 years with Olin, he has served in a variety of key business and functional leadership roles in the United States.
In addition to his prior financial and information technology responsibilities, Mr. Fischer led Olin's strategic planning and the integration of the acquired businesses from The Dow Chemical Company into Olin. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Edgewell Personal Care appoints Colin Hutchison as COO
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
- Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
- Centene appoints Chris Koster to SVP, corporate services
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership