Joseph Mooney joins Houlihan Lokey
Mr. Mooney joins from Sagent Advisors, where he most recently served as Head of Mergers & Acquisitions.
Before joining Sagent in 2013, he spent 15 years at Citigroup, most recently as the senior M&A partner covering East Coast technology.
Mr. Mooney has worked across numerous industry sectors advising both domestic and international clients on a range of buy-side, sell-side, and merger-of-equals transactions, as well as activist defense engagements.
Prior to Citigroup, he worked in the Mergers & Acquisitions groups at both Morgan Stanley and Salomon Brothers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST