Joseph Mooney joins Houlihan Lokey
Mr. Mooney joins from Sagent Advisors, where he most recently served as Head of Mergers & Acquisitions.
Before joining Sagent in 2013, he spent 15 years at Citigroup, most recently as the senior M&A partner covering East Coast technology.
Mr. Mooney has worked across numerous industry sectors advising both domestic and international clients on a range of buy-side, sell-side, and merger-of-equals transactions, as well as activist defense engagements.
Prior to Citigroup, he worked in the Mergers & Acquisitions groups at both Morgan Stanley and Salomon Brothers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
More inside POST
When to turn down a promotion Leadership