Jonathan Nicholls to join Shaftesbury
Mr. Nicholls currently has non-executive roles at Great Portland Estates plc, D S Smith plc, Ibstock plc and SIG plc. He will retire from the board of Great Portland Estates plc, where he is Senior Independent Director and Chair of the Audit Committee, at their annual general meeting in July 2016.
His previous executive roles included Group Finance Director at Hanson plc and Old Mutual plc, as well as other senior positions with Abbey National plc.
Mr. Nicholls will succeed Jonathan Lane OBE as Chairman on 1 October 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership