Jonathan Nicholls to join Shaftesbury
Mr. Nicholls currently has non-executive roles at Great Portland Estates plc, D S Smith plc, Ibstock plc and SIG plc. He will retire from the board of Great Portland Estates plc, where he is Senior Independent Director and Chair of the Audit Committee, at their annual general meeting in July 2016.
His previous executive roles included Group Finance Director at Hanson plc and Old Mutual plc, as well as other senior positions with Abbey National plc.
Mr. Nicholls will succeed Jonathan Lane OBE as Chairman on 1 October 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST