Jon Erik Reinhardsen joins Oceaneering board of directors
Mr. Reinhardsen is currently the President and Chief Executive Officer of Petroleum Geo-Services ASA, an international marine geophysical company providing a broad range of seismic and reservoir services, positions he has held since April 2008.
Prior to joining PGS, Mr. Reinhardsen served as Alcoa, Inc.’s President, Global Primary Products Growth from 2005 to 2008.
Mr. Reinhardsen joined Alcoa after more than twenty years in Aker Kvaerner ASA, where he held various positions, lastly serving as Group Executive Vice President with responsibility for global product businesses and contracting operations outside Europe.
Mr. Reinhardsen holds a master’s degree in Applied Mathematics and Geophysics from the University of Bergen, Norway.
He currently serves on the boards of Borregaard ASA, Telenor ASA and AWilhelmsen Management AS. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST