Johnson Outdoors: Lee McCollum to retire from board of directors
Mr. McCollum is the former Executive Vice-President and CFO of SC Johnson and has served as a director of Johnson Outdoors for over a decade.
The Company also announced the appointment of Edward Stevens to the Board of Directors effective November 1, 2016.
Mr. Stevens is joining the Board as a Class B Director. He is the Chief Operating Officer of Kibo Software, Inc. a comprehensive, cloud-based, omnichannel commerce platform company.
Mr. Stevens was previously a Founder and CEO of Shopatron, a provider of cloud-based, e-commerce order management services. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Lands' End appoints Robert Bowman to board
- Actuant elects Richard Holder as new director
- Harley-Davidson appoints two directors
- Badger Meter appoints two directors
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts promotes Jeff Peterson to VP, finance
More inside POST
Airbus profit down 66% Earnings