Johnson Matthey names Jane Griffiths as non-executive director
Ms. Griffiths is currently Company Group Chairman of Janssen EMEA, the research-based pharmaceutical arm of Johnson & Johnson.
She joined Johnson & Johnson in 1982 and since then has undertaken a series of roles including international and affiliate strategic marketing, sales management, product management, general management and clinical research.
Ms. Griffiths is Chair of the Johnson & Johnson Corporate Citizenship Trust in EMEA, a sponsor of the Johnson & Johnson Women's Leadership Initiative and a sponsor of the Janssen Global Pharmaceuticals Sustainability Council.
In addition to her roles at Janssen, she is past Chairwoman of the EFPIA Executive Committee, past Chairwoman of the PhRMA Europe Committee and a member of the Corporate Advisory Board of the UK Government backed 'Your Life' campaign which aims to encourage more young people to study STEM subjects.
Ms. Griffiths has a PhD in Plant Biochemistry/Genetics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST