John Wood Group appoints Jacqui Ferguson as director
Ms. Ferguson will also join the Boards Nomination and Audit committees.
Ms. Ferguson is currently SVP & General Manager of Hewlett Packard UKI & MEMA, a role she has held since October 2014.
Prior to this Ms. Ferguson held a number of senior roles within the technology sector and immediately prior to her current role served as the VP & Chief of Staff to the CEO of Hewlett Packard from March 2012 to 2014. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST