John Wood Group appoints Jacqui Ferguson as director
Ms. Ferguson will also join the Boards Nomination and Audit committees.
Ms. Ferguson is currently SVP & General Manager of Hewlett Packard UKI & MEMA, a role she has held since October 2014.
Prior to this Ms. Ferguson held a number of senior roles within the technology sector and immediately prior to her current role served as the VP & Chief of Staff to the CEO of Hewlett Packard from March 2012 to 2014. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Crocs Q2 revenues $313.2 million Earnings