John Wood Group appoints Jacqui Ferguson as director
Ms. Ferguson will also join the Boards Nomination and Audit committees.
Ms. Ferguson is currently SVP & General Manager of Hewlett Packard UKI & MEMA, a role she has held since October 2014.
Prior to this Ms. Ferguson held a number of senior roles within the technology sector and immediately prior to her current role served as the VP & Chief of Staff to the CEO of Hewlett Packard from March 2012 to 2014. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
- ConvaTec Group appoints Ros Rivaz as director
- Metro Bank appoints Monique Melis as director
- Ediston Property Investment appoints Jamie Skinner as director
- Sound Energy appoints Brian Mitchener to board
More inside POST
Negin Khodro to introduce new Megane Companies