John Reid confirmed as CEO of C&W
Mr. Reid has over 28 years of telecommunications and cable television experience, and has spearheaded complex integrations and pioneered a culture of transformation and engagement, first in Canada, and during the past 11 years, across the Caribbean.
Prior to his role as Interim CEO of C&W, Mr. Reid served as C&W’s President, Consumer Division, and was President and Chief Operating Officer of Columbus Communications.
Prior to Columbus he held various roles with Canadian MSO Persona, holding the position of Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer.
Mr. Reid holds a B.A. and an M.B.A. from Memorial University of Newfoundland, serves as the Chairman of Bahamas Telecommunications Company (BTC), a 49% subsidiary of C&W, and is a member of the Advisory Board of Caribbean Tales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST