John Lewis of Hungerford MD Jonathan Rosby to step down
Mr. Rosby has some 30 years of relevant industry experience within the furniture industry.
Mr. Rosby fulfilled roles in Buying, Marketing and Retailing before being appointed Marketing Director of MFI Furniture Centres in 1997. He was latterly Trading Director at MFI.
Mr. Rosby joined the Company on October 1, 2006 and has overall responsibility for the executive management of the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST
Apple becomes first $800 billion company Companies