John L. Stauch elected to Deluxe board of directors
Mr. Stauch is currently the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Pentair plc and has served in that position since 2007.
Previously, Mr. Stauch held the title of Chief Financial Officer of the Automation and Control Systems unit of Honeywell International Inc., Chief Financial Officer and Information Technology Director of PerkinElmer Optoelectronics and various positions within Honeywell International Inc. and its predecessor AlliedSignal Inc.
The Company also announced that Mary Ann O’Dwyer has resigned from the Board of Directors, due to health reasons, effective July 5, 2016.
On July 7, 2016, the Board appointed Charles Haggerty, currently a member of the Board and the Audit Committee, to the additional role of chair of the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- Hormel Foods elects Jim Snee as chairman
- ECMC Group appoints Jeremy J. Wheaton as CEO
- Lunds & Byerlys appoints Pam Osborn as CFO
- Allete adds Robert P. Powers to board
- Target appoints Minsok Pak as executive vice president
More inside POST