John Hancock Retirement Plan Services names regional VP in Southeast
Ms. Muldoon has more than 10 years of experience in the financial services industry.
Ms. Muldoon joined John Hancock in 2008, and has previously served as Internal Sales Manager and, most recently, as Business Development Director in the Southeast Division.
Ms. Muldoon holds a bachelor of science degree in business, international business, and marketing from the University of Kansas. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST
Nestlé USA agrees to acquire Sweet Earth Companies