John Hancock Retirement Plan Services names regional VP in Southeast
Ms. Muldoon has more than 10 years of experience in the financial services industry.
Ms. Muldoon joined John Hancock in 2008, and has previously served as Internal Sales Manager and, most recently, as Business Development Director in the Southeast Division.
Ms. Muldoon holds a bachelor of science degree in business, international business, and marketing from the University of Kansas. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST