John Hancock names Barbara Goose as chief marketing officer
Most recently, Ms. Goose was the Global Chief Marketing Officer of Altisource, a financial technology servicing company in the mortgage and real estate industries.
Ms. Goose has more than 20 years of experience in the digital marketing space, having led innovative and strategic programs that built brand equity for national and multi-national brands.
Previously, Ms. Goose had been President of DigitasLBi Boston and Detroit, where she was responsible for the overall growth of both offices as well as the strategy and execution of client programs.
She previously served as chair of the New England AAAA (American Association of Advertising Agencies), and on the boards of the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange (MITX), the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce.
Named one of the Boston Business Journal's "Power 50" two years in a row, Ms. Goose holds an MBA from Harvard University and a BA in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania, and has completed McKinsey's Business Analyst program. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST
Boral net profit up 16% Earnings