John Bryant named president of Oshkosh Defense, LLC
Prior to this promotion, Mr. Bryant served as senior vice president of Defense Programs for Oshkosh Defense. As Oshkosh Defense president.
Mr. Bryant joined Oshkosh Defense in 2010 as vice president and general manager of Marine Corps Programs.
He is a retired Marine Corps Colonel with 28-years of distinguished service. As a Marine Corps Program Manager, he led several U.S. and Foreign Military Sales acquisition programs, including Tank Systems, Light Armored Vehicles and Expeditionary Fighting Vehicles.
Prior to joining Oshkosh, he was a Professor of Program Management at the Defense Acquisition University.
Mr. Bryant holds a bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Marquette University. He also received Level III certification in Program Management from the Defense Acquisition University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
- A. O. Smith appoints David R. Warren as GM of several markets
- A. O. Smith elects Kevin J. Wheeler to board
- Kohl’s appoints Bruce H. Besanko as CFO
More inside POST