John Bryant named president of Oshkosh Defense, LLC
Prior to this promotion, Mr. Bryant served as senior vice president of Defense Programs for Oshkosh Defense. As Oshkosh Defense president.
Mr. Bryant joined Oshkosh Defense in 2010 as vice president and general manager of Marine Corps Programs.
He is a retired Marine Corps Colonel with 28-years of distinguished service. As a Marine Corps Program Manager, he led several U.S. and Foreign Military Sales acquisition programs, including Tank Systems, Light Armored Vehicles and Expeditionary Fighting Vehicles.
Prior to joining Oshkosh, he was a Professor of Program Management at the Defense Acquisition University.
Mr. Bryant holds a bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Marquette University. He also received Level III certification in Program Management from the Defense Acquisition University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- King Juice Company names David Klavsons as CEO
- Rockwell Automation promotes Blake D. Moret to chairman
- Douglas Dynamics promotes CFO Robert McCormick to COO
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
More inside POST