John Bickham named Charter president
Mr. Bickham has served as COO of Charter since joining the company in 2012. A 30-year cable industry veteran, Mr. Bickham has served in various cable operations leadership roles.
Prior to joining Charter he served as President of Cable and Communications at Cablevision. He served as Executive Vice President for Time Warner Cable overseeing operations in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas.
Earlier he oversaw Time Warner Cable’s Los Angeles system. In 1986 Mr. Bickham was a founding executive of KBLCOM, a cable company that partnered with ATC and owned cable systems in eight states. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Kaman Corporation appoints two executives
- SS&C Technologies appoints Bhagesh Malde as MD
- W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
- Cigna names four proven leaders to executive team
- Terex appoints John D. Sheehan as CFO
More inside POST