John Bickham named Charter president
Mr. Bickham has served as COO of Charter since joining the company in 2012. A 30-year cable industry veteran, Mr. Bickham has served in various cable operations leadership roles.
Prior to joining Charter he served as President of Cable and Communications at Cablevision. He served as Executive Vice President for Time Warner Cable overseeing operations in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas.
Earlier he oversaw Time Warner Cable’s Los Angeles system. In 1986 Mr. Bickham was a founding executive of KBLCOM, a cable company that partnered with ATC and owned cable systems in eight states. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
- Genesee & Wyoming appoints John Hellman as chairman
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
More inside POST
GECAS orders 100 Airbus A320neo aircraft Companies
NVIDIA Q1 revenue up 48 percent Earnings