Johan Henriksson new business unit president at Skanska
Mr. Henriksson is currently the EVP for Skanska Infrastructure Development in the USA.
Prior to this he was Business Unit President for Skanska Latin America with the assignment to close down the operation. He served 20 years as the CFO for Skanska USA Civil, Skanska Infrastructure Development and Skanska Sweden.
Mr. Henriksson succeeds Steve Sams who will retire.
Mr. Sams will remain in the company until January 1, 2017 and will support Mr. Henriksson during the transition who will take on his new position on October 1, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST