Joerg Mommertz new chairman & managing director of MAN Trucks India
Mr. Mommertz has around 36 years of diversified management experience.
Mr. Mommertz began his career at MAN in 1991 as Service Manager and has held several management positions in Belgium, Scandinavia, Poland and Denmark.
In his last assignment, he was Managing Director for MAN Trucks & Bus Russia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM India
- Noida Toll Bridge appoints Ajai Mathur as MD
- Intex Technologies: S P Subramanian AVP sales for mobile business
- Tata Consultancy appoints new CFO
- HUL appoints Dev Bajpai as director
- Airtel appoints Badal Bagri as CFO, India & South Asia
More inside POST