J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
Mr. Scully currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Avon Products, Inc.
Prior to his role at Avon Products, Inc., Mr. Scully served as Chief Operating Officer of J. Crew Group, Inc.
He joined J. Crew in 2005 as the company’s Chief Financial Officer and later held the role of Chief Administrative Officer.
Prior to working at J. Crew, Mr. Scully spent eight years at Saks Incorporated, most recently serving as Executive Vice President-Human Resources and Strategic Planning.
During his tenure at Saks Incorporated, Mr. Scully also held the positions of Senior Vice President-Strategic and Financial Planning, and Senior Vice President-Treasurer.
Mr. Scully began his career at Connecticut National Bank and later became Senior Vice President-Corporate Finance at NationsBank (now Bank of America). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST