Jive Software appoints Balaji Yelamanchili to board
Mr. Yelamanchili brings a distinguished career spanning technical, strategic and operational roles in the security, analytics, collaboration and content management markets.
Mr. Yelamanchili is currently executive vice president and general manager at Symantec, where he has overall responsibility for the company's enterprise security products and services business.
Previously, he led strategy, development and go-to-market for business intelligence and enterprise performance management products at Oracle.
Prior to Oracle, Mr. Yelamanchili was co-general manager for the content management and archiving business at EMC Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Qualcomm appoints James Thompson as new CTO
- Sunworks names Charles Cargile as new CEO
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
More inside POST