Jive Software appoints Balaji Yelamanchili to board
Mr. Yelamanchili brings a distinguished career spanning technical, strategic and operational roles in the security, analytics, collaboration and content management markets.
Mr. Yelamanchili is currently executive vice president and general manager at Symantec, where he has overall responsibility for the company's enterprise security products and services business.
Previously, he led strategy, development and go-to-market for business intelligence and enterprise performance management products at Oracle.
Prior to Oracle, Mr. Yelamanchili was co-general manager for the content management and archiving business at EMC Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
More inside POST