Jive Software appoints Balaji Yelamanchili to board
Mr. Yelamanchili brings a distinguished career spanning technical, strategic and operational roles in the security, analytics, collaboration and content management markets.
Mr. Yelamanchili is currently executive vice president and general manager at Symantec, where he has overall responsibility for the company's enterprise security products and services business.
Previously, he led strategy, development and go-to-market for business intelligence and enterprise performance management products at Oracle.
Prior to Oracle, Mr. Yelamanchili was co-general manager for the content management and archiving business at EMC Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST
Ralph Lauren Q4 diluted EPS ($2.48) Earnings