Jive Software appoints Balaji Yelamanchili to board
Mr. Yelamanchili brings a distinguished career spanning technical, strategic and operational roles in the security, analytics, collaboration and content management markets.
Mr. Yelamanchili is currently executive vice president and general manager at Symantec, where he has overall responsibility for the company's enterprise security products and services business.
Previously, he led strategy, development and go-to-market for business intelligence and enterprise performance management products at Oracle.
Prior to Oracle, Mr. Yelamanchili was co-general manager for the content management and archiving business at EMC Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST