Jin-Yong Cai joins Aon board of directors
Mr. Cai, a proven leader in the financial industry and in global economic development, will also serve on Aon’s Finance and Organization and Compensation Committees.
Mr. Cai is currently a Partner at TPG Capital, L.P, a global private equity investment firm.
Until recently, Mr. Cai was the Chief Executive Officer of the International Finance Corporation ("IFC"), a member of the World Bank Group and the largest global development institution focused on private sector development.
Before IFC, Mr. Cai worked in the financial services industry for nearly two decades, including 12 years with Goldman Sachs Group, as a partner and its top executive in China.
He began his career at the World Bank Group, has a Ph.D. in economics from Boston University and a Bachelor of Science degree from Peking University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership