Jim Gray to take over as Ingredion CFO
Mr. Gray joined Ingredion in 2014 as vice president finance North America.
Prior to Ingredion, Mr. Gray spent 12 years at PepsiCo, Inc. in senior finance and strategy positions, including three years as Gatorade division CFO and vice president finance PepsiCo.
Mr. Gray earned a master's degree from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois and a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
- Univar appoints David C. Jukes as COO
- Arthur J. Gallagher appoints Christopher E. Mead as CMO
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
More inside POST
What a new leader has to learn Leadership