Jim Gray to take over as Ingredion CFO
Mr. Gray joined Ingredion in 2014 as vice president finance North America.
Prior to Ingredion, Mr. Gray spent 12 years at PepsiCo, Inc. in senior finance and strategy positions, including three years as Gatorade division CFO and vice president finance PepsiCo.
Mr. Gray earned a master's degree from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois and a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
- Essendant appoints Richard D. Phillips as interim CEO
- Atlas Financial Holdings added Wally Walker to board
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership