Jim Gray to take over as Ingredion CFO
Mr. Gray joined Ingredion in 2014 as vice president finance North America.
Prior to Ingredion, Mr. Gray spent 12 years at PepsiCo, Inc. in senior finance and strategy positions, including three years as Gatorade division CFO and vice president finance PepsiCo.
Mr. Gray earned a master's degree from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois and a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
- Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
- Federal Signal Corporation appoints David G. Martin as COO
More inside POST