Jim Gray to take over as Ingredion CFO
Mr. Gray joined Ingredion in 2014 as vice president finance North America.
Prior to Ingredion, Mr. Gray spent 12 years at PepsiCo, Inc. in senior finance and strategy positions, including three years as Gatorade division CFO and vice president finance PepsiCo.
Mr. Gray earned a master's degree from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois and a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints Michael D. Milligan as CFO
- Westell Technologies chosen Matthew B. Brady as CEO
- TreeHouse Foods names Lee J. Wise as vice president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
More inside POST