Jim Gray to take over as Ingredion CFO
Mr. Gray joined Ingredion in 2014 as vice president finance North America.
Prior to Ingredion, Mr. Gray spent 12 years at PepsiCo, Inc. in senior finance and strategy positions, including three years as Gatorade division CFO and vice president finance PepsiCo.
Mr. Gray earned a master's degree from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois and a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Lawson Products appoints J. Bryan King to board
- Univar names Ian Gresham as chief marketing officer
- LKQ Corporation promotes Dominick P. Zarcone to CEO
- Westell Technologies appoints Cary B. Wood to board
- Navistar promotes Persio V. Lisboa to COO
More inside POST