Jim Burns joins Accela as chief financial officer
Mr. Burns joins Accela from IoT and smart city leader Silver Spring Networks, where, as CFO, he was responsible for finance, investor relations, strategic initiatives, corporate development, manufacturing and IT. Mr. Burns was named Bay Area 2016 small-cap CFO of the Year by the San Francisco Business Times.
Prior to SSNI, he held executive positions at Hewlett Packard for two decades, including CFO of HP’s Enterprise Business, COO of HP’s Services Business, as well as Vice President of HP’s Global Investor Relations.
Mr. Burns currently sits on the Advisory Board for the Leavey School of Business and Ignatian Center at his alma mater, Santa Clara University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Commerce. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST