Jill Layfield of Tamara Mellon to join LivePerson board
In July 2016, Ms. Layfield joined Tamara Mellon as CEO, a direct-to-consumer, digitally-led, luxury footwear business.
Ms. Layfield, who spent more than a decade at Backcountry.com, also held marketing and business development roles at Shutterfly, Cisco and 8×8.
In addition to LivePerson, Ms. Layfield currently sits on the board of directors for SmartPak Equine and Camber Outdoors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST