Jill Layfield of Tamara Mellon to join LivePerson board
In July 2016, Ms. Layfield joined Tamara Mellon as CEO, a direct-to-consumer, digitally-led, luxury footwear business.
Ms. Layfield, who spent more than a decade at Backcountry.com, also held marketing and business development roles at Shutterfly, Cisco and 8×8.
In addition to LivePerson, Ms. Layfield currently sits on the board of directors for SmartPak Equine and Camber Outdoors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership