Jill Layfield of Tamara Mellon to join LivePerson board
In July 2016, Ms. Layfield joined Tamara Mellon as CEO, a direct-to-consumer, digitally-led, luxury footwear business.
Ms. Layfield, who spent more than a decade at Backcountry.com, also held marketing and business development roles at Shutterfly, Cisco and 8×8.
In addition to LivePerson, Ms. Layfield currently sits on the board of directors for SmartPak Equine and Camber Outdoors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST