Jez Maiden to join Cussons board as non-executive director
Mr. Maiden is Group Finance Director of Croda International Plc, the FTSE100 global speciality chemicals company.
Mr. Maiden has previously held similar positions at National Express Group Plc, Northern Foods Plc and British Vita Plc and was, until last year, Senior Independent Director and Chair of the Audit Committee of Synthomer Plc.
Mr. Maiden will chair the Company’s Audit & Risk Committee with effect from 1 January 2017 when the incumbent, Caroline Silver, becomes Chair of the Company.
Professor John Arnold, who has been a Non-executive Director since 2006, will retire from the Board on 31 December 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Petra Diamonds restarts Tanzania mine Companies
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings
Royal Bank of Canada Q3 profit down Earnings