Jez Maiden to join Cussons board as non-executive director
Mr. Maiden is Group Finance Director of Croda International Plc, the FTSE100 global speciality chemicals company.
Mr. Maiden has previously held similar positions at National Express Group Plc, Northern Foods Plc and British Vita Plc and was, until last year, Senior Independent Director and Chair of the Audit Committee of Synthomer Plc.
Mr. Maiden will chair the Company’s Audit & Risk Committee with effect from 1 January 2017 when the incumbent, Caroline Silver, becomes Chair of the Company.
Professor John Arnold, who has been a Non-executive Director since 2006, will retire from the Board on 31 December 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST