Jez Maiden to join Cussons board as non-executive director
Mr. Maiden is Group Finance Director of Croda International Plc, the FTSE100 global speciality chemicals company.
Mr. Maiden has previously held similar positions at National Express Group Plc, Northern Foods Plc and British Vita Plc and was, until last year, Senior Independent Director and Chair of the Audit Committee of Synthomer Plc.
Mr. Maiden will chair the Company’s Audit & Risk Committee with effect from 1 January 2017 when the incumbent, Caroline Silver, becomes Chair of the Company.
Professor John Arnold, who has been a Non-executive Director since 2006, will retire from the Board on 31 December 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST