JetPay names Michael Collester as COO
Prior to being named COO, Mr. Collester served as the President of JetPay’s Langhorne, PA location. His responsibilities encompassed overseeing customer service, technical initiatives, finance, and sales management.
Mr. Collester has more than 25 years of executive experience in the strategic partner and merchant services space. In 1989, he founded ACI Merchant Services, Inc., a merchant services provider dedicated exclusively to serving financial institutions.
ACI later became recognized as the premier Agent/Referral Bank processing company in the United States and, in 2000, merged with Fifth Third Bank.
In 2004, Mr. Collester formed ACI Merchant Systems, LLC, which was acquired by JetPay in November 2014 and currently focuses on financial institution and other strategic partnerships. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST
Cathay Pacific posts loss in H1 Earnings
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership