JetPay names Michael Collester as COO
Prior to being named COO, Mr. Collester served as the President of JetPay’s Langhorne, PA location. His responsibilities encompassed overseeing customer service, technical initiatives, finance, and sales management.
Mr. Collester has more than 25 years of executive experience in the strategic partner and merchant services space. In 1989, he founded ACI Merchant Services, Inc., a merchant services provider dedicated exclusively to serving financial institutions.
ACI later became recognized as the premier Agent/Referral Bank processing company in the United States and, in 2000, merged with Fifth Third Bank.
In 2004, Mr. Collester formed ACI Merchant Systems, LLC, which was acquired by JetPay in November 2014 and currently focuses on financial institution and other strategic partnerships. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
More inside POST