JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
Mr. Crouch is an accomplished leader with more than thirty years of experience in information technology, data security and business operations.
Mr. Crouch started his career with Electronic Data Systems (EDS), now Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. (HPE), where he spent 17 years in a variety of software development, systems infrastructure, and leadership roles.
After EDS, Mr. Crouch held senior level positions with Certified Merchant Services and was a founding partner of Encore Payment Systems which merged with EVO Payments International in 2013.
Most recently at EVO, he held the position of U.S. Chief Information Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
More inside POST