JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
Mr. Crouch is an accomplished leader with more than thirty years of experience in information technology, data security and business operations.
Mr. Crouch started his career with Electronic Data Systems (EDS), now Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. (HPE), where he spent 17 years in a variety of software development, systems infrastructure, and leadership roles.
After EDS, Mr. Crouch held senior level positions with Certified Merchant Services and was a founding partner of Encore Payment Systems which merged with EVO Payments International in 2013.
Most recently at EVO, he held the position of U.S. Chief Information Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
- Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
- USA Technologies appoints Priyanka Singh as CFO
More inside POST
Accenture Q2 net income $887 million Earnings