JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
Mr. Crouch is an accomplished leader with more than thirty years of experience in information technology, data security and business operations.
Mr. Crouch started his career with Electronic Data Systems (EDS), now Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. (HPE), where he spent 17 years in a variety of software development, systems infrastructure, and leadership roles.
After EDS, Mr. Crouch held senior level positions with Certified Merchant Services and was a founding partner of Encore Payment Systems which merged with EVO Payments International in 2013.
Most recently at EVO, he held the position of U.S. Chief Information Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST
Bed Bath & Beyond Q2 profit declined Earnings
CarMax net earnings increased 11.7% Earnings