JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
Mr. Crouch is an accomplished leader with more than thirty years of experience in information technology, data security and business operations.
Mr. Crouch started his career with Electronic Data Systems (EDS), now Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. (HPE), where he spent 17 years in a variety of software development, systems infrastructure, and leadership roles.
After EDS, Mr. Crouch held senior level positions with Certified Merchant Services and was a founding partner of Encore Payment Systems which merged with EVO Payments International in 2013.
Most recently at EVO, he held the position of U.S. Chief Information Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST
Japan, Argentina agree on trade pact Politics