JetBlue appoints Dave Clark VP, sales & revenue management
Mr. Clark previously served as JetBlue’s vice president, network planning.
Mr. Clark joined JetBlue in 2009 from The Boston Consulting Group as director, route planning and served as director, schedule planning before being promoted to his most recent role in 2014.
Mr. Clark holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Systems Engineering from The University of Virginia and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST