JetBlue appoints Dave Clark VP, sales & revenue management
Mr. Clark previously served as JetBlue’s vice president, network planning.
Mr. Clark joined JetBlue in 2009 from The Boston Consulting Group as director, route planning and served as director, schedule planning before being promoted to his most recent role in 2014.
Mr. Clark holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Systems Engineering from The University of Virginia and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST