JetBlue appoints Dave Clark VP, sales & revenue management
Mr. Clark previously served as JetBlue’s vice president, network planning.
Mr. Clark joined JetBlue in 2009 from The Boston Consulting Group as director, route planning and served as director, schedule planning before being promoted to his most recent role in 2014.
Mr. Clark holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Systems Engineering from The University of Virginia and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST
Hitachi Q1 profit up, revenues down Earnings
Port of Los Angeles breaks records Companies