JetBlue appoints Dave Clark VP, sales & revenue management
Mr. Clark previously served as JetBlue’s vice president, network planning.
Mr. Clark joined JetBlue in 2009 from The Boston Consulting Group as director, route planning and served as director, schedule planning before being promoted to his most recent role in 2014.
Mr. Clark holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Systems Engineering from The University of Virginia and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
- Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
More inside POST