JetBlue appoints Dave Clark VP, sales & revenue management
Mr. Clark previously served as JetBlue’s vice president, network planning.
Mr. Clark joined JetBlue in 2009 from The Boston Consulting Group as director, route planning and served as director, schedule planning before being promoted to his most recent role in 2014.
Mr. Clark holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Systems Engineering from The University of Virginia and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership