JetBlue Airways CFO Mark Powers to retire
Mr. Powers will remain an advisor to the company for one year.
Mr. Powers joined JetBlue in 2006, and is responsible for aircraft transactions, cash management, corporate finance, and execution of JetBlue’s financial strategy. He is also responsible for the company’s real estate and sourcing units.
Prior to joining JetBlue, Mr. Powers was an independent advisor to several aviation-related companies and has held a number of positions in both the finance and legal departments of Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines and GE's jet engine unit. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
More inside POST