Jersey Electricity appoints non-executive director
Ms. Dorman is a chartered accountant who began her career as an auditor and went on to specialise in financial services taxation. In 2001 she moved from London to Jersey and she led the Channel Islands tax practice of PwC until June 2015.
Ms. Dorman has over twenty five years' experience in taxation gained both in the UK and the offshore environment, working both in practice and in industry.
She was Chairman of the Jersey branch of the Institute of Directors from 2014 to 2016 and is a former President of the Jersey Society of Chartered and Certified Accountants.
Ms. Dorman is a non-executive director of 3i Infrastructure plc, Jersey Finance Limited and CQS New City High Yield Fund Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Jersey
- BNY Mellon's Pershing appoints Jim Crowley as COO
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- Safestyle UK appoints Giles Richell as COO
- Polymetal International appoints two executives
- Flying Brands appoints Vinod Kaushal as non-executive director
More inside POST