Jenzabar appoints Eileen Smith as vice president
Ms. Smith brings over 30 years of higher education industry experience from both the institution and technology side. She began her career at the University of Richmond, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, and the University of Florida.
Ms. Smith then held various senior business development and product marketing management roles at: Workday, Pearson International, Datatel, and PeopleSoft.
Ms. Smith holds a Master’s in Higher Education Administration from Virginia Tech and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Richmond. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Pegasystems appoints Matt Cushing as vice president
- Akcea Therapeutics appoints three to board
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
More inside POST