Jenzabar appoints Eileen Smith as vice president
Ms. Smith brings over 30 years of higher education industry experience from both the institution and technology side. She began her career at the University of Richmond, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, and the University of Florida.
Ms. Smith then held various senior business development and product marketing management roles at: Workday, Pearson International, Datatel, and PeopleSoft.
Ms. Smith holds a Master’s in Higher Education Administration from Virginia Tech and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Richmond. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST