Jenzabar appoints Eileen Smith as vice president
Ms. Smith brings over 30 years of higher education industry experience from both the institution and technology side. She began her career at the University of Richmond, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, and the University of Florida.
Ms. Smith then held various senior business development and product marketing management roles at: Workday, Pearson International, Datatel, and PeopleSoft.
Ms. Smith holds a Master’s in Higher Education Administration from Virginia Tech and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Richmond. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST