Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
Mr. Dearduff joins The Austin Company from Gold Standard Baking where he was Chief Operating Officer.
Previously Mr. Dearduff was with ARYZTA Americas, where he served as Senior Vice President of Operations and Supply Chain Services; Senior Vice President of Bakery Development; and Senior Vice President of Strategic Partner Development.
Prior to ARYZTA, Mr. Dearduff served as Director of U.S. Bakery Operations for East Balt, Inc.
In 2014, he was recognized by Sosland Publishing/Baking & Snack magazine as the Operations Executive of the Year.
In addition, Mr. Dearduff is Past Chairman of the American Society of Baking, is on the American Institute of Baking Board of Trustees, has served in numerous other industry organization leadership roles, and has received several industry awards. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
More inside POST