Jeff Watts joins Prodigy as EVP
Mr. Watts is a seasoned Canadian technology leader with a proven track record of success in scaling technology businesses. He brings to Prodigy over 25 years of global experience in direct sales, channels, marketing, and both business and corporate development.
This spans large enterprises such as SAP, Xerox and 3Com, running business lines of $300M+, and startups such as Quack.com (acquired by AOL). Having recently completed an assignment as Chief Revenue Officer for a global SAP partner, he brings a unique perspective and skill set to Prodigy.
In addition to his new role of Executive Vice-President of Prodigy, Mr. Watts also serves on several boards in various capacities, including Valucap Investments Inc., where he is the CEO.
In these capacities he has contributed to several successful exits, most recently Locationary (acquired by Apple Corp., 2014) and Elliptic Technologies (acquired by Synopys Inc., 2015). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
More inside POST