Top 5 Moves
- David Sveen added to Heska's board of directors
- Akamai elects Bernardus Verwaayen to board
- China Ceramics announces resignations of two board members
- Maritime Bank CEO James Maas to retire
- Personnel changes within the BMW Group
Don't Miss Most Read
- Time to visit Lucerne
- For a polio-free world
- Akamai to buy Prolexic for $370 million
- Gothenburg the access city of 2014
- Add colors to gray winter days
- Events in May 2010
- Singapore - Asia Light
- The adventure-ready Xterra
- Speed in the desert
- Make a splash!
- Sit down and enjoy
- Accuphase A-200: know-how to the fullest
- New Sony Xperia 2013 models
- Heart problems in children
- U.S. hired more workers than expected
- New York State to give $125 for emergency, community care
- Your body language is telling when's the time for a new drink
- Human brain tissue developed in a laboratory
Download Windows Gadget
Jean-Hubert Lenotte director of strategy at EutelsatSeptember 9, 2013, Paris, France - Eutelsat Communications announcesd the appointment of Jean-Hubert Lenotte as the group's director of strategy.
Mr. Lenotte began his career at Bouygues where he was notably part of the project team that created Bouygues Telecom in 1994. He joined McKinsey & Company in Paris in 1997 and was elected Partner in 2004. Since 2009, he has headed the Consumer Service Line of McKinsey & Company in the global telecommunications, media and technology practice.
Mr. Lenotte is a graduate of the Ecole Polytechnique and holds a Masters degree in Economy and Finance from the Institute of Political Sciences in Paris.