Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
Ms. Medina most recently served as senior vice president of communications at Airlines for America (A4A), the industry trade organization for the leading U.S. airlines.
Prior to A4A, Ms. Medina was managing director for external communications for United Airlines.
Her work on advocacy campaigns on behalf of the airline industry and its customers has been recognized with awards from PR Week, SABRE and PRNews.
Ms. Medina holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Eastern Illinois University.
She replaces Judy Rader, who assumed the role of vice president of communications for Exelon Generation on January 1. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST