Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
Ms. Medina most recently served as senior vice president of communications at Airlines for America (A4A), the industry trade organization for the leading U.S. airlines.
Prior to A4A, Ms. Medina was managing director for external communications for United Airlines.
Her work on advocacy campaigns on behalf of the airline industry and its customers has been recognized with awards from PR Week, SABRE and PRNews.
Ms. Medina holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Eastern Illinois University.
She replaces Judy Rader, who assumed the role of vice president of communications for Exelon Generation on January 1. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- CNA Financial appoints Michael Bless to board
- Kemper appoints Susan D. Whiting as director
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
More inside POST