Jean Hobby to join TI board of directors
Ms. Hobby held global and U.S. leadership positions both in administration and in client businesses during her successful 32-year career at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. While at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ms. Hobby served as strategy officer from 2013 until retirement in 2015.
Earlier positions there included U.S. sector lead for the firm's multi-billion dollar Technology, Media and Telecom practice from 2008 to 2013, and chief financial officer from 2005 to 2008. She currently serves on the board of Greatbatch, Inc.
Ms. Hobby earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Arkansas. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership