Jean Hobby to join TI board of directors
Ms. Hobby held global and U.S. leadership positions both in administration and in client businesses during her successful 32-year career at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. While at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ms. Hobby served as strategy officer from 2013 until retirement in 2015.
Earlier positions there included U.S. sector lead for the firm's multi-billion dollar Technology, Media and Telecom practice from 2008 to 2013, and chief financial officer from 2005 to 2008. She currently serves on the board of Greatbatch, Inc.
Ms. Hobby earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Arkansas. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership