JD Wetherspoon appoints Harry Morley as non-executive director
Mr. Morley will become chair of the audit committee. Mr. Morley is chairman of the audit committee and a non executive director of The Mercantile Investment Trust PLC.
Until April 2016 he was CEO of Armajaro Asset Management and until May 2016 he was a non executive director and chair of the audit committee of Bibendum Wine Holdings Limited.
Earlier in his career Mr. Morley was co-founder and CFO of the restaurant business Tragus Holdings, and prior to that he worked in the shipping industry for P&O.
He qualified as a chartered accountant with Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
More inside POST
Crocs Q2 revenues $313.2 million Earnings