JD Wetherspoon appoints Harry Morley as non-executive director
Mr. Morley will become chair of the audit committee. Mr. Morley is chairman of the audit committee and a non executive director of The Mercantile Investment Trust PLC.
Until April 2016 he was CEO of Armajaro Asset Management and until May 2016 he was a non executive director and chair of the audit committee of Bibendum Wine Holdings Limited.
Earlier in his career Mr. Morley was co-founder and CFO of the restaurant business Tragus Holdings, and prior to that he worked in the shipping industry for P&O.
He qualified as a chartered accountant with Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
- Sage Group appoints Cath Keers as director
- Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
More inside POST
If you can't find a skilled worker, made one Leadership