J.Crew Group president Jenna Lyons to leave
Ms. Lyons will remain with J.Crew as a creative advisor until the end of her current contract, which expires in December 2017.
Ms. Lyons has been with J.Crew for 26 years and has served as President and Executive Creative Director since 2012.
Prior to 2012, Ms. Lyons held various design positions across the organization.
J.Crew will not be replacing Ms. Lyons. Her responsibilities will be transitioned to other members of the J.Crew executive team. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
- Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
More inside POST
Uncertainty can make people work harder Leadership