J.C. Penney appoints Paul Brown as director
Mr. Brown has spent three years leading Arby’s Restaurant Group. He served as president, brands and commercial services at Hilton Worldwide.
Prior to that, Mr. Brown served as president of Expedia North America and Expedia Inc.’s Partner Services Group at Expedia, and was also partner at McKinsey & Co. consulting.
He currently serves on the board of directors at H&R Bloc and Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, and is a member of the Georgia Tech Foundation’s board of trustees.
Mr. Brown has a B.A. degree in business administration and management from Georgia Institute of Technology, and an MBA in marketing and finance from Northwestern University.
In June, he was named recipient of an EY Entrepreneur of The Year 2016 Award in the Southeast. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
Dean Foods Q1 loss $9.76 million Earnings