J.C. Penney appoints Paul Brown as director
Mr. Brown has spent three years leading Arby’s Restaurant Group. He served as president, brands and commercial services at Hilton Worldwide.
Prior to that, Mr. Brown served as president of Expedia North America and Expedia Inc.’s Partner Services Group at Expedia, and was also partner at McKinsey & Co. consulting.
He currently serves on the board of directors at H&R Bloc and Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, and is a member of the Georgia Tech Foundation’s board of trustees.
Mr. Brown has a B.A. degree in business administration and management from Georgia Institute of Technology, and an MBA in marketing and finance from Northwestern University.
In June, he was named recipient of an EY Entrepreneur of The Year 2016 Award in the Southeast. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
Gap Q2 earnings drop 3% Earnings