JBT Corporation hires Jason Clayton as new EVP human resources
Mr. Clayton has 16 years of industrial experience and a broad HR background, including leadership roles in talent acquisition and management, and compensation.
Mr. Clayton joins JBT from Signode Industrial Group, an industrial packaging company, where he served as Vice President, Human Resources.
Previously, he was Vice President, Human Resources, with IDEX Corporation. Clayton has also held HR management roles with Pepsi and Newell Rubbermaid.
The appointment is in connection with the planned retirement of Mark K. Montague, JBT's current Executive Vice President, Human Resources.
Mr. Montague will remain with JBT through early 2017 to ensure a smooth transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
More inside POST