Jay S. Duker joins pSivida board
Dr. Duker is the Director of the New England Eye Center and Professor and Chairman of Ophthalmology at the Tufts Medical Center and the Tufts University School of Medicine.
Dr. Duker serves on the editorial board of three ophthalmic journals.
Dr. Duker is also a director of Eleven Biotherapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing protein therapeutics to treat diseases of the eye.
He is a co-founder and Director of Hemera Biosciences, a privately held company seeking to develop anti-complement gene based therapies for the treatment of dry and wet age related macular degeneration.
He is a graduate of Harvard University and Jefferson Medical College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST