Javier Ferrán retires from SABMiller board
Mr. Ferrán will be appointed Chairman of Diageo on January 1, 2017. He is a partner at Lion Capital having been a founder partner since 2005.
Prior to that he spent over 10 years at Bacardi, latterly as President and CEO.
Mr. Ferrán is currently a non-executive director at Associated British Foods and Desigual, and a member of the Advisory Board of Agrolimen and the ESADE Business School.
He will not seek re-election to the Board of SAB Miller at their AGM on July 21, 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST