Javier Ferrán retires from SABMiller board
Mr. Ferrán will be appointed Chairman of Diageo on January 1, 2017. He is a partner at Lion Capital having been a founder partner since 2005.
Prior to that he spent over 10 years at Bacardi, latterly as President and CEO.
Mr. Ferrán is currently a non-executive director at Associated British Foods and Desigual, and a member of the Advisory Board of Agrolimen and the ESADE Business School.
He will not seek re-election to the Board of SAB Miller at their AGM on July 21, 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST